Full Time KS2 Class Teacher MPS/UPS required for September 2018.
We are seeking to appoint an excellent, creative and enthusiastic teacher to join our team.
Signhills Academy is an independent junior academy, working closely with other local schools within the Athena Learning Alliance. We aim to provide the best possible educational experience for our children and to promote excellence across the whole curriculum. We are ambitious in our aspirations for our children and strive to prepare them fully for the challenges and opportunities they will face as they continue their educational journey.
The successful candidate will:
• Be passionate about teaching and learning, and committed to providing an exciting, dynamic learning experience for all pupils
• Have high expectations of pupils’ behaviour and achievements
• Be able to evidence effective teaching, relative to their experience
• Be a genuine team player, who is willing to contribute fully to the life of the school
• Have excellent interpersonal skills, energy and enthusiasm
We can offer:
• Happy children who are keen to learn
• A caring and friendly staff team, who are committed to giving our pupils the best possible learning experience
• Professional development opportunities within school and through the Athena Learning Alliance
• An extremely well-resourced teaching and learning environment
Both experienced and newly qualified teachers are welcome to apply.
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed and encouraged, please telephone our office on 01472 694811 to arrange an appointment.
Closing date: 12.00pm on Wednesday 18 April 2018.
Only Academy application forms may be used, these are available from the office or can be downloaded from the school’s website: www.signhillsacademy.co.uk
Electronic applications should be sent to - email@example.com Hard copy applications should be sent/delivered to Signhills Academy at Hardy’s Road, Cleethorpes, N E Lincs, DN35 0DN
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect the same commitment from all staff and volunteers.